POSITION OCCUPIED | Business Development Manager, China
This position is no longer active
INFUSER is a unique Danish air-purification company, pioneering novel clean-tech solutions that bridge the gap between science and industry. In close collaboration with leading international industrial partners, INFUSER is successfully developing and delivering tailored-made and standardized advanced pollution control systems for the industry, indoor air quality systems and decontamination devices. INFUSER is also rapidly commissioning new industrial installations and performing an increased number of laboratory-based simulations, enabling them to essentially eliminate all pollution from industrial production facilities at full-scale implementation.
INFUSER is looking primarily for a dynamic and dedicated Business Development Manager for their product line ‘CLIMATIC’, and secondly for DOMISPHERE indoor cleaning product line, that is motivated by ambitious goals and creating results within the industrial air cleaning market in China. You will have the initial focus on executing sales and in parallel drive the project management process for both project execution, lab and field test. You will furthermore be responsible for making the market and customers ready. You will be a central part of a small start-up team in China, that will grow as the commercialization evolves. In the bigger picture, you are a part of a dynamic and ambitious international company, with dedicated employees, who are all passionate about making a difference and creating a success with clean air solutions. Dedication, an impressive work attitude and high work satisfaction, go hand-in-hand in our company. We can promise you a challenging and diverse job in a friendly environment.
Business Development Manager, China
Areas of Responsibility:
- Realization of CLIMATIC’s & DOMISPHERE´s plans in China – both with regards to product development, as well as market penetration and the realization of commercial plans
- Developing and leading sales processes, including commercialization (B2B), search for (strategic) partners, and business development activities
- Driving the project management process for both project execution, lab and field test in cooperation with the science team
- Making the product market and customer ready, which involves aspects of product development, industrial design, prototyping and testing
- Responsible for customer relations, making technical solutions & offers, negotiating contracts
- Coordinating all activities with internal teams, external parties and suppliers of INFUSER
- Cooperating with INFUSER’s science-based technical team with making technical solutions
- International travel activities must be expected (approx. 20 – 40 days per year) the intensity of which, is expected to increase in sync with the development of the company and its business
- Commercial background with a proven track record of international industrial product and/or solutions sales, within air cleaning industry or similar or;
- Technical background, but with a strong commercial acumen within international industrial product and/or sales
- Sales and business development experience, key account management, client and contract negotiation and keen financial understanding
- Experience with tactical and operational implementation of business strategy, a good understanding of mapping out customer needs, stakeholder management and risk handling
- Strong sales and business development profile and a dedicated mindset – willing to walk the extra mile
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to represent CLIMATIC at all organizational levels, including the international stage
- Extrovert business/technical professional with a commercial mindset. Understands what the client wants and can make ends meet for the benefit of both customer and INFUSER
- In possession of leadership and motivational skills, both with regards to line management and in a matrix environment
- Curious, dedicated and naturally enthusiastic personality with an eager to learn
- Solution oriented, have a can-do attitude and is creative in finding solutions and reaching goals
- Knows how to balance between working independently and open to working and sharing responsibilities
- Understands how to handle a busy and demanding schedule and possess self-discipline to carry it through, but is at the same time not afraid to ask for help or support
DI-Asia Base Business Services Ltd. has been entrusted to assist with the recruitment on behalf of INFUSER and applications are now being accepted. If you fit the profile, please send us: your motivational essay and CV (in English), expected salary level and availability by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting reference: “Business Development Manager”) as soon as possible. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
With a presence in Denmark (HQ), Sweden and Germany, INFUSER develop, incubate and market innovative and green solutions for air cleaning. The technology is based on advanced oxidation. Infuser has three business lines; Industrial air cleaning under the trademark CLIMATIC. Indoor air cleaning under the trademark DOMISPHERE and surface and room disinfecting under the trademark STERISAFE. Based in Copenhagen, CLIMATIC is located at an inspiring entrepreneurial environment and premises on the Campus of the University of Copenhagen, located at the heart of Copenhagen Science City.